What to do with ex girlfriend?

So my now ex girlfriend left me one month ago. A day ago she let me come over and I told her things on how I screwed up, telling her how bad I felt for hurting her and how I've changed. I then started to leave, and she was shocked I was leaving. Then later that night, she posts a status (childish I know) saying I wish you knew how much I cared! So now tomorrow we are going to the zoo together. I know I gotta be confident, and let her lead the way. Should I ask her about the status? How should I act. We dated for 3 1/2 years. I'm 20, she's 18. I'm not moving on, and I'm not giving up. Any advice on what to say and do, let me know! Thanks

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I think in this sort of situation you have to treat her as if you guys were on your first date.. like tell her she looks pretty that day, or whatever. maybe hold her hand.. its a delicate situation because you don't know where her mind is at, but it seems like she still has feelings for you too (3.5 years is definitely hard to get over) but I think you're right, just let her lead. I feel like you should know her well enough that you can read her body language. Like if she looks like she wants to kiss you and it feels right, then go for it. but again its delicate so you really have to read everything right. if she grabs your hand and leans on you and does all the stuff you guys would normally do, then that's a green light. make sure she knows that you missed her and that you really enjoyed spending time with her again.