Keep him or move on? Should I just be happy with the level of attention he is giving me?

A guy I've really fallen for is not being straight with me about how he feels. He says enjoys our physical activities with each other and our conversations; he is polite and usually attentive when we're together, but he never really says anything that shows he's as crazy about me as I am about him. He's so open about a lot of things, but he definitely has hang-ups about addressing this, even after so many months.

Am I being unreasonable? Should I just be happy with the level of attention he is giving me?
  • Keep him. Be patient and he'll come around.
  • Move on. He may just not want to hurt your feelings.

60

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask him about it, maybe say you appreciate the attention he gives you but you're worried you might be more interested than he is? It could be that he's not as crazy about you as you are about him, or it could just be that he hasn't reached that point in your relationship just yet. It's also completely possible that he's just as crazy about you, and he just doesn't show it in the same ways - some people aren't as comfortable sharing feelings like that with people, even when they seem to be very open generally. I'd say just talk to him about how you're feeling, it might prompt him to talk about how he feels as well, good communication always helps.

• I did try. His answer was vague, similar to your "some people aren't as comfortable sharing feelings like that with people." That's not really an answer, though, is it...