Questions for the breaker-upper who wants your ex back

For those who have broken up with an ex and want or eventually want their ex back:

-Why did you break up with your significant other?

-Why do you want them back?

-Did you break up with them hoping this 'end' would improve your relationship?

-How long did it take for you to realize you wanted them back?

-How will you approach the situation to initiate reconciliation?

-If your ex approached you first, would it change your mind?

-What would change your mind?

Answer any, all or provide advice for someone who eventually wants their ex back. I want to focus on myself right now, give it a few months, then see how I feel about us then.

11