Why would you keep contacting someone who doesn't want to talk to you?

My ex broke up with me 3 years ago- said I made the relationship feel too serious like a marriage, which I did I guess- I loved him.

We dated for 2 years in college.

we kept in touch after the break up because we still had feelings for each other but shortly after I started to feel like a fool for staying in contact with someone who broke my heart. So I told him I didn't wanna know him anymore- I was serious.

Since then he's been calling me and texting me to say "hey" or "see how I'm doing" every 7-8 months. I don't answer his calls or texts...why won't he stop? It's been 3 years! and he's never wanted the serious romantic stuff that he knows I want, so what the hell man!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems that he just want to be with you again.

Keep ignoring him.

He's not worth it.