How do you do no contact?

It's nearly impossible for me. I go about 3 days, and then I always contact my ex. I constantly check my phone, Facebook, email, to see if she contacted me. I try to keep myself busy, but everything I do, it's a memory fab out her. The other day I drove to Iowa and back, just because we have never been there, so no memories. I know I got it bad for her. We have been separated a month, she says we aren't dating other people. I didn't plan on it, but she still told me that the other day. Every time we talk in person she gets emotional, me too. I just need help on how to maintain no contact. Once during our breakup I didn't have any communication for about 4 days, she texted me, wondering how I was doing. She's always on my mind, more so then when we were together.nplease help!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Take her off all your social networks, even if she texts, don't give in. Do not reply. When you get a hold of yourself you can consider being friends with her again. It seems she's out having fun with her friends but you are just sitting there thinking about her. You need to stop this and move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• if you want her to come back 100% she has to feel like she totally lost u...so disapppear for a while and if she texts don't answer as quickly..let her sweat it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I break up with someone I usually tell them that I have to delete them from Facebook and block their number for a while, until I can handle the breakup. I re-added my 1st ex after 2 years, and started talking to my other ex after half a year - when I felt ready and had worked through the break up. If things are 100% over I think texting and checking her Facebook page will only make the recovery process longer for you and make you much much sadder.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Why have you guys broken up? By the sounds of things your not even broken up. Who dumped who?

The best way for no contact is to stay occupied, go out, take up a new hobby, learn a new instrument, keep busy! Don't just sit in your room with your phone in your hand, no wonder you keep texting her!

Use your time to help others out instead of thinking about yourself all the time, like volunteering work, bet you won't have time to think then.

0|0
    0|0
    • She left me. We dated for 3 1/2 years. It's her senior year in high school, so she wants to have fun with her girlfriends. We went out on Sunday and had a blast. I try to stay busy, but I work 3rd shift security. I basically have 7 hours of just doing nothing!

• She left you then domnotncontactnher for sure! Let me tell you this everything you initiate contact you are ruining your chance, illogical but girls don't like guys who want them, but really ou should move on forget her, delete her number Facebook etc, if you don't your only lying to yourself, would you want to be with somebody who doesn't like ou and feels miserable when their with you? She left, now forget her!

• Delete Number, Delete her Facebook, Delete anything that shows she ever existed in your life...

Also if you're serious about this you should tell her to not contact you, tell her if you see each other in public, a simple hello and keep it moving.

Be strong, these things are never easy but don't let her play you. So she ended things but won't let you move on...I hope you can see how selfish that action right there is bro.

Think of the pains she's caused you, and what she's putting you through...use that as your strength to move on and come outta this fighting. Do not let her pick you up and put you down when she feels like it, think to yourself you're better than being that guy..She made her decision

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes