How do you do no contact?

It's nearly impossible for me. I go about 3 days, and then I always contact my ex. I constantly check my phone, Facebook, email, to see if she contacted me. I try to keep myself busy, but everything I do, it's a memory fab out her. The other day I drove to Iowa and back, just because we have never been there, so no memories. I know I got it bad for her. We have been separated a month, she says we aren't dating other people. I didn't plan on it, but she still told me that the other day. Every time we talk in person she gets emotional, me too. I just need help on how to maintain no contact. Once during our breakup I didn't have any communication for about 4 days, she texted me, wondering how I was doing. She's always on my mind, more so then when we were together.nplease help!

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Take her off all your social networks, even if she texts, don't give in. Do not reply. When you get a hold of yourself you can consider being friends with her again. It seems she's out having fun with her friends but you are just sitting there thinking about her. You need to stop this and move on.