Ex boyfriend being rude then nice...?

So my ex broke up with me a couple months ago because he wasn't ready for a serious relationship and didn't want to lust or desire as much for girls anymore because he didn't want to lose control physically and wanted to mature but still liked me. At first he was super nice. He always initiates contact with me and when were alone hell be so sweet and flirty and will like touch my face but when were in a group hell come up to me and sometimes hell roll his eyes at me or like frown at me. But also, other times in the group hell come up to me and pat my face and touch my hand. he's already hooked up with a few girls out of the country (ironically, he told me he wanted to mature physically) and has flirted with almost every girl who shows a small amount of interest. I'm being really nice and mature about it, but I can't help feeling that he screwed me over. he's giving me mixed signals because hell always ask me about the guy I'm going to prom with, and he's like your just taking him so you can get good pictures, and when I say no he's really nice, hell just frown and walk away. What does all this mean/what should I do? I want to be friends with him, but I feel like he's back to his old ways before we started dating and it sucks being around someone you dated for six months screwing around with all these different girls. His friends are annoyed with him as well because they are trying to make him into a better person,but he's acting like before we met.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• He's very immature. I'd say that we always take chances when we sleep with someone, or become their friend. I would try and have him be a thing of the past, and not involve yourself with him, much.