Would you ever...?

If you were In a relationship (dating, living together, marriage, etc) and your ex/crush(the one you truly love) or dream girl/guy came along would you leave your partner

I would

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL. Horrible question. This is why I don't date. Everyone is just temporary to someone else these days.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• No because rarely is the grass greener on the other side. If I truly felt that the person I was with wasn't right for me, I would be with them in the first place, let alone marrying them. So there for nobody would be able to come around and be perceived as better than who I was currently with, because the person I am currently with would be my dream person.

0|0
    0|0
  • No offense, but you're a bitch.

1|2
    0|0
  • I would not, because I'm very loyal and long-term oriented. It sounds like casual dating is more your style; there's nothing wrong with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Middle School in da' house tonight.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is no one in my past that is important enough for me to leave my current partner for. Most of my past crushes, ended up treating me so badly, that I don't ever want to see them again.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'm with my dream guy right now so no I wouldn't. If we break up I'll move on and find someone else but at this moment things are perfect so why would I screw that up? Anyways things rarely are what they appear and this other person might look perfect but be a really douche so why would I leave a good-looking guy that loves and respects me for a maybe better?

0|0
    0|0
  • yea I have done it ..and now I m again with the one I truly love..when you love someone with all your heart and something bad happens and you two break up. you don't loose your feelings for him ..they don't just dessapear ..and the other guy always comes as a medicine to easy your pain.Anyone who has ever broken off a serious long-term relationship can detest to the fact that moving on is very difficult.i had the feeling that I need to show my ex up by the people are interested in me ,and to make him understand that I didint need him in my life so that's way I was with the other guy .. and I find the other guy cause I thought that this way I will move onbut this was just somethink that I tell my friends and family to feel better about the breakup. simply when I broke up with the guy I love I couldn't just move on or accept the breakup and feel no romantic emotional connection towards him.so now I m again with him and I love him with all my life .wish youto be with the one you love forever :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Awhhhhhhhhhh. How long were you with the other guy? (The one you didn't love)

• 4 months.. I start dating him immediately after my break up with the one I love.. and a month ago after our break up ,my boyfriend start talking to me and tells me that he want us to be together again . he tried to start a new relationship too but he told me that he couldn't .so after some months we get back together.

• Well...I'm all ready with my dream guy so...yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • If there's someone else you "truly love", then why string someone else along? Don't have that "Oh, we'll just be together until ____ shows up and I can be with them." thought and then leave the other one heart broken because they thought it was real. That's just a bit rude and playish if you ask me.

0|1
    0|0
    • What's wrong with that

There's always someone better lined up

• Meanwhile the other person is heartbroken as the "someone better is taken." I get that things happen but if the relationship is just a game or a way to pass the time for someone else to come along, that's just a bit messed up. The other person's feelings should be thought of too. Unless it's a mutual thing, then whatever.

Recommended myTakes