How quick is too fast in a relationship? What are the results?

So, my ex left me for someone else, took her on a date the day he dumped me and got together by the end of the night. They have been together 6 weeks, they are sleeping together, spend every moment together and are booking a holiday. She's 16, he's 21. This seems very fast.

How quick is too quick?

If you do move quickly in a relationship what is the result normally?

Btw guys, just to make it clear, in this country the sexual consenting age is 16.

38

Most Helpful Guy

• there is not set time for when someone should, could or will move on. It is dependent on the indiviual and the relationship he had.

Now this could be just a rebound or he could legitimately have strong feelings and a strong bond with this girl (who knows maybe he had started developing feeligns for her during your relationship)... regardless it's really hard to say that he is moving too quick.

The only statute (which is really just sort of a rule of thumb) is that it takes as long to get over your ex as the length of time you were dating. But that really is tried and true, statistically proven or anything like that

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE