My boyfriend deleted me from Facebook. Could he be hiding something?

Weve been together for 6 months and our relationship has been wonderful (or so I thought). I was telling one of girlfriends that I work with how great he was and how he makes me so happy, she wanted to see a picture of him. I JUST received a new phone so I have no pictures or anything of him on my phone. So I thought ill just go on Facebook and show her a picture. That's when I find we were no longer friends and he deleted me. I was thinking no worries, its obviously a mistake. I even forgot about it till today when I remembered. I sent him a light text about it telling him how realized it and he texted me back saying yea I wanted to keep it more of a family network and anyways ill probably delete my Facebook...hold up. What? I go back on his page and I see he still has all his friends even all of his exs. In fact it looked like iwas the only person he deleted! I responded with so out of all the people your still friends with you choseto delete your own gf? and if you wanted to keep it a family network wouldn't that include your gf? That doesn't make any sense.its suspicious and I feel very hurt. He never responded back or hasn't yet. And I want to make it clear, ithink Facebook is stupid. I am rarely ever on it and when I am its sporadic. But itsthe principal of the matter. Why would you do that toyour own girlfriend? I Don't understand. Can anyone help?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• seems really suspicious to me . He's trying to hide something from you or he is hiding you from him.i mean he want to prevent you from having access to his information and having contact with him or he want to prevent himself from having access to you.so to not seems too desperate by sending you too much messeges or he try to stop himself from being jealous when he sees your updays or when you don't talk to him when you re online.

look it's a complete waste of time trying to figure out people's motivations and usually even if you did get the answer, you still wouldn't fully understand.

obviously there's something going on, he probably doesn't want his friends to find out about you... if he's hiding your relationshipat the real worl too this would be extremely suspicious and then I really think you should break up with him, because you shouldn't be hidden at all and deserve someone who will not do what he does.

but If you really like this guy and want to stay in a relationship with him then don't worry about Facebook. Facebook has very little to do with real life.

go talk to him ...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You have told him how you feel (and if you haven't, you should do so) so now you have to see if he is still the great boyfriend you knew, or if he has changed. And if he has changed, you can just ask him, or draw your conclusions from his actions.

In general, I think it is best to not read too much into people's FB behavior , it just seems like such a pseudo world. I understand it hurts but if he acts great face to face maybe you can just put it behind you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Facebook is too much drama that's why I only play war commander on there lol ( best game ever ) he probably removed because he was playing a date game with his friends lol . Or he's actually going to delete it but hasn't yet .

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Seems really suspicious. I don't really know why he would do that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes