Its been 3 months and I am still not over her...

I dated this girl in college for a year and a half, I know it doesn't sound like very long, but I pretty much lived with her in her studio (she always wanted me around) and we both met each others families and did vacations and holidays together etc. She had a tough time with her friends for a solid year and we grew extremely close, we spent so much time together that I basically don't have my friends anymore.

Well she broke up with me right before Valentine's day and we live in the same apartment building so I see her all the time. We hooked up a couple times like two months ago, but we decided that was unhealthy, even if niether of us wanted to get back together.

It probably sounds weird to say I can't move on, but I don't want to get back together either. Truth is, the girl she is now, and the reason she dumped me, is because she is graduating and never had an "all out phase", so she wanted to go out all the time with her friends, like 3-4 times a week. I had no problem with this, but it was a radical change very fast from a girl who went to bed by 11 every night, even weeknights and preferred to just stay in watch a a movie and have a romantic dinner.

Now I find out she is seeing someone else, which for some reason really makes me way more angry than just random guys. I think because when we broke up, she was all "I just can't handle a relationship in general right now" and she was all about getting married and having kids and such, just two weeks before she dumped me she made me a love letter that said all those things, WTF?

Its been 3 months now and I am still sad and lost in my life. I even turned down this incredible girl who wanted to date me, but I couldn't because it wasn't fair to her that I am still not over my ex.

I just want to move on and I can't seem to do this. I know time heals, but any other ways to help? :)
3
0