Meeting with my ex to talk. He wants to tell me something. Is this a bad idea?

I broke up with my boyfriend last night. Long story short the feeling weren't there anymore. It was hard because even though my feelings have changed a part of me does still love him and always will. He was my first love so he will always have a piece of me. Unfortunatly I had to brake it off. I did not think he would take it well and he didn't but later he texted me telling me he would give me my space and he was here if I wanted to get back together. I didn't answer. today he asked if we could meet up to talk after classes tomorrow. I told him we could. I feel like I owe it to him. He said he wants to tell me something. I don't know what it is. I feel horrible for hurting him like that (I don't want to sound egotistical, but I know I did hurt him). It hasn't even been a full day. I won't call it off now that I have said yes but if anyone can give me advice. I know it will be hard to handle. Should I have said no to meeting with him? Is it a bad idea?

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems that he wants to get back with you.

It's up to you whether you want to get back with him as well.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• meet him if you already said yes..hear him out and give him the closure he needs,even if he wants to get back together,just be honest

• Why did you break up? I think if this is truly what you want, you should be nice but tell him to spend a few weeks to himself and see how how feels. If he still feels miserable, then consider meeting with him. His wound his fresh, and I'm sure he doesn't know how to handle it besides reconciling. But he deserves someone who knows they want to be with him and you deserve someone you want to be with.