Why would he say this to me? PLEASE HELP

I like this guy I used to talk tooo & I know he likes me because of his flirting & teasing toward me , its so obvious but he had gotten back w his ex and now is his girlfriend again.. We went away for a job and we reconnected again only because HE WOULD be the one to hit me up to chill & meet up during our breaks .. & I spoke to him about everything of how I felt because I felt the spark of us again & he responded "I don't wanna lead you to anything that's why I let you know, you know I have a girl and I'm not gonna have a relationship here and there I'm being honest, we can be friends after all of this if we keep what we had between us" & then I find out she's pregnant & that's why he only worries so much of us hooking up.. What does he mean by relationship here & there ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems that he has a girlfriend already.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He prob. has a gf.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He said this to you because, he was trying to turn you down in the nicest way. He's not that into you like he thought he would be, he's being a jerk. What he means by a relationship here and there is that he doesn't want to have 2 different relationships knowing that he has a girlfriend. If anything does happen he wants to keep it between you and him, which is not fair because, it seems you like him more than he likes you and he doesn't want to call you his girlfriend or be in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes