Should I make the first move?

So I'm in grade 12 and there's a guy that I go to school with who I like. He is kind of shy when it comes to girls. Every time we drink at parties we end up cuddling, and at school we flirt all the time. We don't really text or anything, but my friends think I should make the first move saying "would you want to go to a movie sometime?" Should I wait for him to make the move? or should I

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, go for the first move.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Yes make the first move. You said yourself he is shy. I was very shy myself when I was in school I have grown out of it now but I have been out of school for 10 years now. Found it very hard to ask a girl out.

Times have changed where the guy have to make the first move.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, what have you got to loose?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Why not go for it? if you know for a fact that he's a shy guy then talk to him. I'm sure he would appreciate that you reached out to him and put in a effort to talk to him and hangout. Just make sure you're not making the ''first move'' all the time and next time he could ask you to hangout since you gave him that comfort of knowing that he can openly talk to you and not have to be shy around you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes