What is wrong with my ex's head, he's confusing me

I really do not know why he broke up with me in the first place because he acts as if nothing is different. He will throw around the line '' well we aren't exclusive anymore but'' often.

I did some things that may have driven him away I must admit: I had trust issues, I wasn't as affectionate, I would complain about the simplest things and he will give me my way. I was a hypochondriac about stds, I withhold sex for way too long lol. Yet he stayed, still fell in love with me.

But he calls and talks as if we are okay, still wants to hang out, still kisses me, still calls me his baby, still tells me I could come over to his place( we don’t engage in sex, however), still gets jealous when I say I am partying, still spoiling me with gifts. He still does everything he used to. He was a bit pissed when put up one status on Facebook saying that “It's not the goodbye that hurts but the flashbacks that follow” he says that looks disrespectful to our relationship, what if he did that, how would I feel?

He said he was moving away and we were missing something he is in love with me and doesn't want to hurt me. I am moving on. I still wanna be friends with him, what other guy would have tolerated my sh*t. This break up showed me what a b!tch I was and that I don't know a good thing and I have changed.

But now I am confused, since I love him should I let him go, should we be friends or should we try again.

He keeps saying time will determine our fate. What should I do? Am I being used or are we just two crazy people?

that guy is a piss of sh*t link this is what he did

16

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really sure,but if you feel like things would be different if you tried again...then tell him so and see what happens.Everyone makes mistakes.Otherwise,move on.There seems to be a lot of confusion on both ends.Maybe its best to leave it alone...

• I think so too, but he won't let me he is at my work dropping lunch smh

• Thanks for ba...good luck.

• your welcome