I have an awesome girlfriend but I want to have sex with my EX from HS

long story short my ex is a whore I have an awesome girlfriend but...i have caught myself recently think about my whore ex. we dated about 4-5 years ago, I broke with we her for cheating. why can't I stop thinking about her? I don't want to get back with her I just really want to have sex with her...she's really hot! I'm an a**hole I know but I really don't know what to do. her whore love still haunts me and I seriously feel like I'm under a spell! I've had dreams about her (creepy I know) it just honestly feels like I'm under a spell. please help

35

Most Helpful Girl

• So you broke up with your ex because she cheated on you and now you want to do the same thing to your girlfriend? If you really want to have sex with your ex just leave your girlfriend but don't cheat on her.

• Very true

Thank you

Your answer really made me realize that it will be wrong

• great answer. save his current girlfriend the heartache.

• i don't think I lack moral reasoning I'm just young. I'm only 22 and still figuring this life thing out..