I have an awesome girlfriend but I want to have sex with my EX from HS

long story short my ex is a whore I have an awesome girlfriend but...i have caught myself recently think about my whore ex. we dated about 4-5 years ago, I broke with we her for cheating. why can't I stop thinking about her? I don't want to get back with her I just really want to have sex with her...she's really hot! I'm an a**hole I know but I really don't know what to do. her whore love still haunts me and I seriously feel like I'm under a spell! I've had dreams about her (creepy I know) it just honestly feels like I'm under a spell. please help

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So you broke up with your ex because she cheated on you and now you want to do the same thing to your girlfriend? If you really want to have sex with your ex just leave your girlfriend but don't cheat on her.

0|1
    0|0
    • Very true

Thank you

Your answer really made me realize that it will be wrong

• Show All
    • great answer. save his current girlfriend the heartache.

• i don't think I lack moral reasoning I'm just young. I'm only 22 and still figuring this life thing out..

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Think about it. Its just going to hurt the other girl that you are currently with. If she loves you and cares about you don't take the chance with the other girl. She WILL leave if you do. I promise you that.

Its not fair to either one of them. If you are really that desperate talk to your girlfriend about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think that'll be a good idea she hold grudges and won't let it go that's why I would rather solve this on my own and or seek advice

• If you want to do that then you should break up with your current girlfriend because, that's not right to even think about cheating on your girlfriend. If you really liked your girlfriend then you wouldn't want to have sex with your ex from high school. You feel like you're under a spell because, you keep thinking about your ex and the things you guys used to do and you miss that but that won't help you in the long run because, you'll have sex with her and then you'll realize why you left your ex in the first place.

but, to each its own. Its your life and you face the aftermath of what you want to do, but don't have any regrets about things if it doesn't work out and your girlfriend finds out because, you live and you learn.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't miss anything about what we use to do. I just want to f*ck her that's all something about her makes the guy down stairs go crazy. Kind of like a stripper lol

• Show All
    • I've considered it but at the same time I don't know. a "hall pass" would be awesome though ha ha id be willing to give her one as well

• Haha, You just sound like you want to have fun but not hurt your girlfriends feelings and put it on hold. If you're not sure about it then don't do it until you figure it out within yourself what you want to do. It could be a careless mistake if you don't think about it and it just turns into a even bigger problem.

What Guys Said 5

• Don't worry about it because as long as you can reinforce the idea that you won't do anything then you can "desire" whatever you want. It's no different than going on a diet and exercise regime: It's all willpower. Just don't make your little ex available and set yourself up for failure and no one will care and it will pass on it's own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you have your girl friend doll herself up like a dirty, nasty girl, and she can be super aggressive? If she was like that, you would not feel the need to f*** your ex.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sex with the Girlfriend is great not boring at all just something about my whore ex that makes me go crazy. Kind of like know something is bad for you but you still want it. Haha

• Don't do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • it happen's when you leave a job undone it can give you sleepless nights. I guess you haven't had sex with your ex(whore). That's why never leave a job undone. Complete it before it's too late. I would say if you have the feeling of f***ing her, go for it and f*** her hard so that so would realize it was a wrong decision of her to cheat u. After all girls are also human beings they also need sex, but they don't express it as guys do.

but be careful don't let her be the cause of your heart ache again

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay away from your ex! Or you will loose your gf.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes