Why would guy say "we weren't suppose to do that"?

The guy has a girlfriend .. Come to find out she's pregnant.

We went away for 10 days for a job & he would hmu all the times he could to hang out.. by the way me& him used to talk before he got back with his ex but anywho I know he still likes me .. Its so obvious.

We hooked up 2xs while we were away .. He told me it wasn't suppose to happen and was trying to avoid that.. OK if he was why would he say that ? & it happened again soo? & he told me he only worried so much about what we did because hiss girl is pregnant..

Does he really regret it? Why would he say that? & if he truly loves his girl as he said he wouldn't of gone out of his way to hit me up all the time those 10 days..

23

Most Helpful Guy

• He regrets it. He saying it because of his listed reason, he's a father, and as such it his moral imperative to be a father.

Affairs happen most when women are pregnant, well, one of the most popular times anyway, one reason is to alleviate the stress of the reality. You may have been a tool rather than feeling "expressions of love" just to reconnect with the reality he is in. It has nothing to do with love or hate or attraction or anything like that but deeper psychological issues and his own fears and immaturity when facing fatherhood.

In short I Wouldn't bank on anything.