If I am so good-looking, how come no girls ever make the first move

Well, the thing is... I have often been told that I am a "very handsome, very good looking" man by many girls, yet... it seems as if I am always the one who needs to make the first move. Why is that? How come girls rarely strike up conversation with me if I am as good looking as some girls have said?

Just out of curiosity. I am pretty shy sometimes, especially when it comes to the beauties... but I have no problem keeping the conversation flowing when I start it. I am a natural speaker, but... it's just the initial conversation starting that makes it so damned difficult. Any tips?

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably her insecurities would make her think you're out of her league. Or that there's no way you could be single. At least that's what I think when I see a hot or good looking guy. Unless they show interest first, there's no way I'd make the first move.