We're taking a "break"

Okay. So I emotionally cheated on my boyfriend,by flirting w guys on fb

And he broke up with me..he had bought me many things like a TV and more expensive things I didn't feel right about keeping.those things.so I packed up the things and took them back to his house. I didn't expect a call or any of that since he was very hurt. I felt like a f***ing hoe. And I was beating myself up about it so much. But he called and he was talking to me. During that conversation he asked for sex. And I said no.. I'm starting a bible study cause I want to make changes in my life. And sex out of wedlock is one of the things I gotta stop doing. So I told him and he was like why? And I just don't want to have sex w him because last time he broke up w me and then got back w me for sex and broke up w me again that same night..anyway I'm rambling. So I said no sex. But then today he kept texting me and I was just sad cause I was like if you're never coming back why are we talking..like have some dignity..i hurt you and I f***ed all this up..why do you keep talking to me. For revenge? For sex? For what..he completely shut down about everything.. So I was like. I understand you are hurt and I understand you don't trust me at all. But I can't keep being on this emotional rollercoaster.. I told him I would like to cut ties w him. So he can move on.and I could just stop feeling so sh*tty but he said no.he didn't want to be without me..but I'm scared this is just him trying to get back at me.. What if he does..i asked him and he said it was all in my head but I'm really just lost.. This is my first long term (1 year 7 mo)relationship and I just don't know..he said we're taking a break but no funny business he doesn't call me babe or say I love you or any of that and I mean I understand but wtf. If he said we're taking a break then ima take a break from sex too. I chose to walk out to avoid all this but he asked for me back. And he's like "you should be happy I'm even thinking of visiting you tonight"..like dude you had the f***ing option of leaving me the f*** alone and getting on w your life and man I know I f***ed up and I'm not gonna keep beating myself up about it. He's acting like I f***ed them. I didnt.but it's like damn. Stressful

45

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just waiting to have sex with you again.