We're taking a "break"

Okay. So I emotionally cheated on my boyfriend,by flirting w guys on fb

And he broke up with me..he had bought me many things like a TV and more expensive things I didn't feel right about keeping.those things.so I packed up the things and took them back to his house. I didn't expect a call or any of that since he was very hurt. I felt like a f***ing hoe. And I was beating myself up about it so much. But he called and he was talking to me. During that conversation he asked for sex. And I said no.. I'm starting a bible study cause I want to make changes in my life. And sex out of wedlock is one of the things I gotta stop doing. So I told him and he was like why? And I just don't want to have sex w him because last time he broke up w me and then got back w me for sex and broke up w me again that same night..anyway I'm rambling. So I said no sex. But then today he kept texting me and I was just sad cause I was like if you're never coming back why are we talking..like have some dignity..i hurt you and I f***ed all this up..why do you keep talking to me. For revenge? For sex? For what..he completely shut down about everything.. So I was like. I understand you are hurt and I understand you don't trust me at all. But I can't keep being on this emotional rollercoaster.. I told him I would like to cut ties w him. So he can move on.and I could just stop feeling so sh*tty but he said no.he didn't want to be without me..but I'm scared this is just him trying to get back at me.. What if he does..i asked him and he said it was all in my head but I'm really just lost.. This is my first long term (1 year 7 mo)relationship and I just don't know..he said we're taking a break but no funny business he doesn't call me babe or say I love you or any of that and I mean I understand but wtf. If he said we're taking a break then ima take a break from sex too. I chose to walk out to avoid all this but he asked for me back. And he's like "you should be happy I'm even thinking of visiting you tonight"..like dude you had the f***ing option of leaving me the f*** alone and getting on w your life and man I know I f***ed up and I'm not gonna keep beating myself up about it. He's acting like I f***ed them. I didnt.but it's like damn. Stressful

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just waiting to have sex with you again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• If the rules are undefined (as in not discussed beforehand and agreed upon by both parties),

that means that you are being put on layaway while the other person gets to play the field for other guys/girls without any commitment.

Then when they get bored of that, or realize that they want you instead of other girls, THEN they come back and "redeem" you.

-----

Imo that is what this guy is doing with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yah you f*cked up, you got no grounds for any positivity lol.

Just like murdering someone, the jury will always feel sorry for the victims and the accused get his mentality beaten to a pulp.

Just move on, start pretending he doesn't exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • just leave that f***ing guy. because you don't deserve him. you said you cheated him and now what are you trying to prove? you sleep around with guys even when are still in a relationship. man cannot win woman in these things because you f***in get a lot of sympathy. and you misuse the law that's been formd by men for your safeguard. woman like you damage the reputation of entire womanhood.

0|0
    0|0
    • I did leave him. And he came back.

I didn't have sex w other men. I flirted.

And I don't want sympathy just a little bit of insight from people that know theses situations...

I know I f***ed up and yeah maybe you're right I do damage the rep of womanhood. But at least I can admit I made a mistake and learn from it. Thank you for your answer.

• move on cuzooo

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No wonder you flirted! he is a mean egoistical guy who is just trying to get back at u. He is trying to sleep with you one way or another! So that he can satisfy his ego! you aplogized and stayed true and I toally respect you on taking up with Bible studies. Keep it up :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry, but he sounds like an a**hole. You should leave him behind, continue bettering yourself and then find someone better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let that nigga take a break. I'm dealing with the same stuff. But he was the one who left me but never left my phone screen. Texting me random sh*t to have sex with me when he got a new girl etc. yes you emotionally cheated on him well that should tell him something ain't right. You needed more from him and when you couldn't get it probably you talked to other guys to feel better or you were just bored and didn't see anything wrong about it. For whatever reason he has to get over it. If he won't get iver it he can just leave you alone cause you apologized abd admitted to your mistake so what's the problem if he is toooooooooo hurt then he shouldn't call you for no reason

0|0
    0|0
  • you're stressing to much, change your number and lose all contact. You f***ed up, and if he plays a game with you, you kind of asked for it. JUST STOP TALKING TO HIM IF YOU ARE AFRAID HES GONNA MESS WITH YOU

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes