Moving in together...?

WHEN is a good time to start thinking about moving in together?

i haven't lived with any boyfriend before.

my current boyfriend and I have been together 9 months and I just don't know if I want to yet :/

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• does he wants you to move in? you should talk and decide together .,.

2|0
    0|0
    • he said he would, didn't say if he wanted to though

• if you don't want to do it yet, then it's not a good time. Basically, the time to do it is after you've been together a while, you know each other, and trust each other, but most importantly, you both have to want it. This is not something to rush into. If you're not ready, you're not ready. There is no set time to do it. I would just suggest no less than six months, the absolute bare minimum. Nine months is better. Still, as I said: No set time. Nor right time. You both have to want this.

In short, you don't want to yet, so you're not ready yet. Now is not the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • if you don't want to, dont. when you decide you want to, bring it up. see how it goes

1|0
    0|0
  • if you're not pretty usure about it, you shouldn't move in. It's a huge step

1|0
    0|0
  • too early wait another year at least

1|0
    0|0
  • Anytime you think you're comfortable living with him, then go.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I always said I would have to be with the guy for at least 2 yrs. But with my Boyfriend and I, an opportunity came up before that (1.5 yrs). His friend moved interstate and needed someone to house sit so we did. Then they decided not to come back so we took over the lease and haven't looked back. we have lived together for over 2 years with no regrets. It's not something you should rush though. Before that I would stay at his parents house every weekend but it was a gradual build up. try to just let it happen naturally.

1|0
    0|0
  • You need to want to and be ready to. Moving in with someone is a lot like 'practicing' for marriage.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think if you aren't sure about it, its too soon.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes