She just came out of a relationship. What do I do? I really like her.

I met this girl on my birthday. She went alone to the bar by herself the night we met. We hung out the rest of the night and I got her number. We text the next day and she initiates hanging out the next day. We go get some coffee, eat at a bistro, and then drive around in my car for about 3 hours. We ended up making out that night. Both of us are very shy and I was very shy and nervous just talking to her. It was hard to initiate conversation but she was good about asking myself and we carried some nice conversations. She told me she just came out of a long term relationship about a month ago. We talked about her past, what she does for school, her career goals, stuff like that, even personal stuff like food and music. I even admitted to her I've never had an ex-girlfriend. She told me she liked the fact that I don't meet girls to just score. I'm sure there is some physical attraction between us. Now, its been about a week since we last saw each other but I've been texting her a few times out of the day and I told her I really enjoyed spending time with her and I'd like to hang out again with her.I gave her a specific time and date She initially said yes but she didn't like my idea. I gave her a day to think about it and I asked again what she would like to do. She replies back with I am actually debating whether or not I should stay home on ____day. I replied with okay, if you should decide otherwise, I would love to take you out. Any feedback? I don't know much about her and all I want is to get to know her better. I know I can be that nice guy that she's never been with. I'm just bad at these situations. Thank you! I'm 22, she's 21.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Stick with her.

Wait until she's comfortable.