Would you hate a guy for breaking up with you?

If a guy broke up with you, would you be able to stay friends with him? Would you hate him? Why would you hate him? Would you still love him?

In other words, how would you feel about him?

152

Most Helpful Girl

• The question is too vague. I would need some more information or a situation to be able to judge whether or not I'd hate him.

If the feeling is mutual or he has some really good reasons for wanting to break up, I wouldn't hate him of course. He'd have to do some really bad stuff to me for me to start hating him. Cheating on me, either physically or emotionally, and then dumping me... yeah, I'd hate him for that. I think I'd also hate him if he ended things over a text or chat message, especially if we would have been together for a longer period of time. It all depends on the situation, and how he would break up with me.

• What if he tells you that he has found someone he likes more? Would that make you hate him?

• Everybody is beautiful in their own way. There is no one better than the other. It's only a matter if what you prefer more at the time.

• Yeah, I know.