How Do I Forget My Ex?

I Need to learn how to forget my ex. We were together for 2 years its just so hard to move on, I mean I had others bfs after him but I just could never forget him and now that he has a girlfriend I'm just so mad I don't know what to do ! I need help . Please give me some advice!

21

Most Helpful Girl

• You will soon get over it. The heart just need time. Just take this time to spent with friends and working on yourself. Not to be cruel. Your relationship was over before the break up. You didn't say how long you were broken up, but if it was not long. He lost feeling towards you long ago, but just didn't tell you