Once a cheater - always a cheater?

If you have ever cheated, would you do it again?

And if you have been cheated on and forgiven, has it happened to you again later?

I'm not here to judge anyone, you can post anonymously, I just want to find out how it works.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean I was always a "player" or whatever. Girls were never an issue to get and I abused it totally. I promised myself that in the two "serious" relationships that I've ever been that I wouldn't cheat. Well, I cheated. I never got caught but I felt horrible for a long time afterward. I just cannot say no to advances and sex when it's presented to me. I'm single and they're both happy, so maybe it's fate. Maybe someday.