Guys, do I have a chance with him or should I not try? What should I do?

There's this guy that I have 2 classes with that I like. We're friends and we talk in class sometimes but not outside of class. He smiles a lot when we talk, but he's just a friendly person so that's normal. We also make strong eye contact when we talk. I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me back yet because he treats me like normal. Does it sound like this is hopeless, or do I still have a chance to make him like me? What should I do I'm not good at flirting and I'm a bit shy around him because I get nervous. One of the classes we have together is pe and we're on the same sport team this quarter so should I ask him to help me with that since I'm really bad? And should I pretend to fix my shoe while I'm standing next to him and hold onto his arm to balance myself? What should I do?!

12

Most Helpful Girl

• You broke the ice... the next step is to get him to hang with you outside of class. Tell him you're going for ice cream after school and if he wants to come! Or ask him if he wants to practice with you at the park over the weekend for a big game coming up... or study together. If he's interested he won't say no!