I want to marry him. What should I do? What does he want?

I want to marry him and have 5 kids with him but I am about to turn 27 years old and he'll turn 30 years old this year; he wants to go back to school and just started putting his **** together... I will start having a stable job soon but I start freaking out.

I don't know what to do to know what he wants (he doesn't say much about it but sometimes that he's happy and...that's it.) for our future nor how he's going to make his long term goals happen.

And I freak out that I won't have the family I've always dreamt of :((.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• You should talk to him about this.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE