Ex-girlfriend keeps calling my fiancee?

My fiancee dated this girl for two years. She broke up with him, he tried to get her back for a while. 2 years later we meet and 8 months after that we start dating. 6 months after that the ex calls (after I'd been gone for three months and was coming back, which she knew.) Fine, whatever, it's done and I'm fine. 8 months later we get engaged and she calls him after he doesn't respond to her text. Says she doesn't know he was in that place in his life. He says he is and moves on, but doesn't tell me until he had several drinks, giving him the courage several days later. And then I found out she's called a few times because apparently he's the only one that listens. How do I get her out of my head? I know she wants him and he obviously doesn't want her, hence the marrying me, but I still find she haunts my thoughts. :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just stop thinking about her. Talk this out with your boyfriend so that you'll have a reassurance.

0|0
    0|0
    • He gets upset if I bring it up so I just deal with it on my own.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• some people get obsessed. block them out of your life best ways you can.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Talk to her. Tell her you feel uncomfortable with her calling him. Be respectful towards her and ask her to return that respect and stop calling so often. Eventually it could start effecting your relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • I would do that! But I've never met her. I keep hoping she'll call when I'm around. Not so I. An be mean, but just so I can kinda know who she is and she's no longer just his little secret. I'm pretty sure that's what bothers me so much. I've never even see her in person.

• shes gonna take him lol especially if he spent so long tryin to get her back. the loves gonna come back I think...

0|0
    0|0
    • Ha! Trust me. I'm not worried about that. She's a b**** and he knows it! She's just annoying me and he's too nice of a guy to tell her to stop. He's short with her and doesn't answer her texts. But when she calls he won't just not answer. He said he likes to hear how miserable she is and rub it in her face he's happy with a "younger, hotter, smarter girl." His words, not mine.

• lol believe that if you want.

Recommended myTakes