Ex-girlfriend keeps calling my fiancee?

My fiancee dated this girl for two years. She broke up with him, he tried to get her back for a while. 2 years later we meet and 8 months after that we start dating. 6 months after that the ex calls (after I'd been gone for three months and was coming back, which she knew.) Fine, whatever, it's done and I'm fine. 8 months later we get engaged and she calls him after he doesn't respond to her text. Says she doesn't know he was in that place in his life. He says he is and moves on, but doesn't tell me until he had several drinks, giving him the courage several days later. And then I found out she's called a few times because apparently he's the only one that listens. How do I get her out of my head? I know she wants him and he obviously doesn't want her, hence the marrying me, but I still find she haunts my thoughts. :(

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Just stop thinking about her. Talk this out with your boyfriend so that you'll have a reassurance.

• He gets upset if I bring it up so I just deal with it on my own.