He left me without a word?

He wasn't my boyfriend, we were dating.. but was something between us.. we used to meet everyday, he even asked me if I want to be his girlfriend I said I need time ( I was still thinking about my ex) , we were kissing and we could talk just about anything..

But one day without a reason he just stopped contacting me, I set him message he didn't reply, after 2 days I sent him another message he replied that he is busy now he will write me soon..

Now it's 3 weeks he didn't write, I miss him and think about him everyday..

We could be at least friends, couldn't be? because I like him as a person and can't understand why after this what was between us he doesn't want to keep in any contact with me?

012

Most Helpful Guy

• You're both in the wrong here. You kinda did him wrong, and instead of confronting you, he took the cowardly way out.

I was in this guy's shoes a month ago. I was with this girl for 2 months. We kissed, held hands, spent a night together, she introduced me to her friends, told me she was glad they approved, and we were on our way to being a couple. Like you, she needed time, and I was willing to go at the pace she wanted.

After 2 months. I asked her where she saw where we were going, and she answered that she kind of goes "back and forth but really good friends." At that point in time, I gave her a choice, and she told me "its not you, its me." (which of course is crap).

I felt extremely led on, and so does he. Here you are, not ready for a relationship, yet you're leading him on, kissing him, and talking about things that made him feel special. He probably came to the point where he realized that the two of you weren't going anywhere and he was just a rebound, so to speak.

He is in the wrong, that instead of talking about it, he cowardly just started to ignore you which is wrong. He should have been honest with you.

And fyi, those of us guys who feel led on, such as he does, we don't like being "just friends" after being teased.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Agreed. Guys and girls do this and either way it's effed up. Don't do everything that implies relationship and then turn around and say it isn't. You're leading someone on and basically wanting your cake and to eat it too. People like you shouldn't be dating until you get your crap together.

• Its most likely this is the case with your situation. This is pretty much universal amongst guys, especially those who want relationships. As I said, I wouldn't expect him to want to be friends. Think of it like this: First off, he's hurt because of the time he spent with you was pretty much wasted, and also, why would he, as your friend, want to sit and idle by while you (eventually some time down the road) find another boyfriend, leaving him wondering why he wasn't good enough

• To continue, I would take this as a learning experience. Its simple, don't date or be flirty/affectionate toward someone if you're not ready for a relationship. I'd let this particular guy go, and if you're going to have hard feelings toward him, remember, you only have a right to have those hard feelings because he wasn't honest with you, not because he doesn't wanna be friends. Good luck in the future.