My ex boyfriend is back..what should I do?

ok not really an ex boyfriend more like an ex friends with benefits. I broke it off with him since I got feelings for him and want more but he's not willing to take things further.He let me go and wished me well. I'm so hurt and upset.A month later he texted me"I know you may not want to see me but if you want to have lunch together or so something I be down"

ok question: is it possible he changed? or he just wanna see if I changed my mind so he can get lucky again?

what should I do?
thanks so much for everybody. s reply. I also think if he had changed his mind he would have said so.i still like him.and is it possible he will grow his feelings for me given time?

a bit more detail..we started off dating 5 months ago and during the time I realized he didn't treat me like a gf.and he admitted so. I stopped seeing him feeling I deserve more respect. and month later he connected me.

we reunited. he did improved (spend more time with me etc) but still not a serious relationship
so I brope it off again. and now he's back again?

314

Most Helpful Guy

• What should you do?

Play your cards. Use game tactics to fish out what he truly wants from you. He may just want another round of asual sex. Or perhaps he'll spill his feelings out and reveal that he'd like you as a girlfriend.

There may be issues he has that's preventing him from forming relationships with females. One of them being his 'player' mentality. He may have other girls besides you that he's gaming into bed with him, whether or not there is no relationship possibility with each girl.

• why doesn't he just have sex with other girls but has to come to me?