How do I cope and get over him?

Me and my ex dated for 2 years and off and on for an additional 6 months. the off and on resulted from me finding out he had been cheating on me our ENTIRE relationship. first I know how stupid I was to go back with him so many times after I knew that but he is my first and only and I loved him very much. anyways after I found out he swore up and down he would never do it again but then I continued to find him cheating over and over and OVER again. every time it was the same thing; he'd start balling and saying he was so sorry and he loved me so much (I know he has a sex addiction problem), but at the same time he is so heartless. all the time he would cheat and lie. found out he slept with more people during last 6 months. I broke up with him for good over 3 weeks ago. we keep talking sparatically and he sends me random messages saying how much he loves me and he wants his friend back, but I keep finding out how he is going out to parties, talking to other girls, went on a date with one of the girls he slept with, and all kinds of other stuff. I don't have many friends that I hang out with (oh by the way during out relationship he would try to sabotage any friendships I did try to form and I never got guys numbers even though he would always have like 20 girls numbers in his phone). I don't socialize easily and seeing him going out and doing so much is making me sick to my stomach and so extremely sad. how do I cope with this? how do I stop caring that he is doing so much better than me?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey my ex and I broke up just last Tuesday the d*** told me over the phone he took me to lunch on Wednesday, we spoke for an hr on Thurs, he was acting as if he cared and I believed it. Went out Friday night to see him with another girl I called his ass to let him know I knew of his sneaky behavior. The Sat we spoke he apologized and confessed he met her a week before and he is single can do as he pleases he had no respect for me. That opened my eye, I don't cry again, I don't feel as if I am missing something and I don't call him, neither does he. I have learned one lesson always be confident and strong enough to walk away from something that doesn't need/wants you. Don't answer his texts, delete all contact with him, let him know exactly how you feel. It is okay to be angry and move on. he can f*** off he isn't air, you don't need him

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE