Ex boyfriends are so cold!!

My ex and I used to best friends. He had a huge crush on me and asked me out. I didn't say yes right away, but eventually said yes. We dated, and he just suddenly ended it 9 months into the relationship He said he had never been in a serious relationship, and he got scared. I know he didn't breakup because of another girl, because we have a lot of mutual friends and go to school in the same small program...and I know he is still single.

We have been broken up for 6 months now. At first he was sad and missed me. But nowdays, he said he is completely over me. He treats me like everyone else. I have absolutely no special place in his heart, depsite being best friends and exes. He doesn't ever think of me, or miss me, or try to impress me when we see each other at school every day. Nothing I do really affects him.

How do boys completely and totally forget about everything that happenned between two of us? It hurts so much. Its like what we had meant nothing to him. He is totally and completely content without me. I feel like crap! I am a sweet, beautiful, caring girl...and its like I left no impression on his heart :(

Have you guys ever loved someone, and then just totally and completely fallen out of love for no reason? His reaction seem so cold and hurtful to me :(

44

Most Helpful Guy

• What you are saying do not add up. First he crushes on you and asked you out.You said no then yes,then you guys get together,the he backs out,now you hurt and he is like normal.

It has been 6 months. but If I really like a girl enough to crush on her she would forever hold a place in my heart.That being said something about his attitude is not logical. You should talk to him about it in a cool way.

You also have to ask you self how you feel about him.If you have no feelings for him then you need to move on.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you thank you thank you! That is exactly what is driving me crazy! And I have to see him everyday at school, and we work together...so it drives me crazy everyday and makes me so angry! He said he used to think about me ALLL the time before he asked me out. Now he said he is totally over me, has no feelings left, and just wants to be friends. No matter how bad my ex turns out, because we spent almost a year together, I would always have a special thing for him.

• He on the other hand, is totally and completely normal! I feel like crap...because I don't know how anyone can move on this completely! Especially when they see you everyday and they are not dating anyone else, and there was no reason for us to break up! I feel sick to my stomach when I have to see him everyday, and I realize I made no impact on him at all! :(:(:( so painful.

• No, don't talk to him. It's over. Move on, what the hell is going to come out of re-hashing this whole thing? He's just gonna keep telling you some random crap, true or not, and it'll keep this circular motion you're in. Stop it now and move on for your own sake. He's a thing of the past.