I don't want to lead her on, what should I do?

So I met this girl a month ago at the bar. We hooked up. We hooked up a couple weeks later. So we seem kinda like FWB's. Then I didn't hit her up the next week and she got kinda upset with me and was like you didn't hit me up. I just said I was busy with school and family stuff.

We meet a week later, hook up. Next day she called me "boo" and said she hoped I was having a wonderful day. I didn't respond. Then she hit me up at night and said she wishes I was there, then said she wanted me before bed... Called me and I ended up going over then left afterward.

Basically I don't want a relationship, I'm 22, she's 25. I still have a lot of school left and I just got out of two relationships that were pretty much back to back. I'm just afraid she's starting to get attached and see's me as maybe being her boyfriend.

1) I'm not ready to be in a relationship yet because I still have lingering feelings for my EX

2) This friends with benefits is cool and fun to be around but I could never really see my self in a relationship with her.

I just want to know if I"m just tripping or if she really is getting attached. And how do I fix this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• @) I'm not ready to be in a relationship yet because I still have lingering feelings for my EX

2) This friends with benefits is cool and fun to be around but I could never really see my self in a relationship with her.

Why don't you just be STRAIGHT FORWARD. and tell her those two things. If you're worrying about misleading her, stop thinking about it and clear things up. So something instead f trying to analyze her feelings.

She doesn't have to want to be with you in order for you to say you just want fwb. give her a headsup. that's normal and respectful. thinking and worrying and doing nothing, is just neurotic.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• She's getting a bit clingy, if you really don't want a new relationship, end it. Find a new FWB and make sure she also has no intentions of having a relationship either. You can end it by being honest and saying what you mentioned above or you can come up with some excuse.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Get off your ass and tell her the truth about how you feel about her. Playing games and ignoring her texts is a jerkoff move.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she just wants to hook up. I can't see any downsides until she says she wants to be in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it just freaks me out when she starts wishing me a happy day randomly in a text, and calling me boo and stuff.

• Give her a space. Give distance. Stop hooking up with her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes