I don't understand her! Should I move on?

She has a boyfriend which I found out from her conversation with her friends, she never told me anything about it. I would show my 'frustration' towards her because I am kind of into her by acting like I don't care and I would tease her in a mean way and laughed at her. She got upset and stopped talking to me, she didn't answer my calls and she was really cold towards me. It reminds me of a few months ago where she had shown that ugly side of her when I didn't sit next to her (usually in that class we'll sit next to each other), she was reacting kind of bizarre, where she ignored me when I tried to smile at her. And that few months back, she was still single, at least that is what I was told. Do I have a chance, or should I just move on?

66

Most Helpful Guy

• move on.

1. she kinda of misled you by not divulging that she had a dude when you were making your moves...not an egregious error since you didn't try to hook up with her or ask her out but still she probably should've mentioned it (I wouldn't be happy with my girlfriend if she let a dude flirt with her without telling him about her bf)

2. She's evidently pretty selfish in that she has expectations for other but none or at least different expectations for herself. She will over react in immaturish ways rather than dealing with things like an adult.

3. Oh and this is pretty big, she has a dude

The whole situation just seems like more trouble than it's worth and she doesn't sound like someone really worth putting yourself on the line for