I don't understand her! Should I move on?

She has a boyfriend which I found out from her conversation with her friends, she never told me anything about it. I would show my 'frustration' towards her because I am kind of into her by acting like I don't care and I would tease her in a mean way and laughed at her. She got upset and stopped talking to me, she didn't answer my calls and she was really cold towards me. It reminds me of a few months ago where she had shown that ugly side of her when I didn't sit next to her (usually in that class we'll sit next to each other), she was reacting kind of bizarre, where she ignored me when I tried to smile at her. And that few months back, she was still single, at least that is what I was told. Do I have a chance, or should I just move on?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• move on.

1. she kinda of misled you by not divulging that she had a dude when you were making your moves...not an egregious error since you didn't try to hook up with her or ask her out but still she probably should've mentioned it (I wouldn't be happy with my girlfriend if she let a dude flirt with her without telling him about her bf)

2. She's evidently pretty selfish in that she has expectations for other but none or at least different expectations for herself. She will over react in immaturish ways rather than dealing with things like an adult.

3. Oh and this is pretty big, she has a dude

The whole situation just seems like more trouble than it's worth and she doesn't sound like someone really worth putting yourself on the line for

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• If I were you I would move on, it is not safe to get in the middle of a relationship. Even if she has some feelings for you (crush), she still has a boyfriend. She choose him so I would say forget about it, try to ease things out and be her friend for a while. If she does end up breaking up with her boyfriend, then be there for her and maybe she'll end up falling for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • if you treated her the way you are saying,why would she want u...now she has a boyfriend so your chances are even smaller,find another girl and stop acting like a bully to them.

0|0
    0|0
    • It was always in a form of a joke, and I never realized it would affect her that bad until she was really angry. But because she was really hostile to me, I got pissed and told her off. And about a few hours after, she texted me and said it was OK and explained that she got mad because of something not relating to the 'bully'. I started to be nice to her the day after and she mentioned that I was never that nice and it surprises her.

Why does she acts this way?

• she has a boyfriend and now you are being nice so she is confused,u became nice to late in the game now she is stuck

• u two should have had made a move a long time ago.. Nope move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Just move on, you were mean to her and laughed at her and teased her what an a**hole.. if I was her I'd to totally forget about a guy like you, who wants to be with someone like that? NOBODY, that kind of joking around is for your friends not the girl you think you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • if she has a boyfriend then I wouldn't trust her or bother at all, she's being shady. when a guy tells me he has a girlfriend I automatically retract and don't even bother unless I see him as a brother.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should move on. She liked you and she didn't mention her boyfriend because their was no need to. When she realized you was all up in her biz she got annoyed.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• She has a boyfriend, and is being a pain in the ass (although you're not doing much better). Move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • you "would tease her in a mean way and laugh at her"...what makes you think she's gonna give you a chance anyway

2|0
    0|0
  • She has a boyfriend already so you should be her friend but still move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ease On Down The Road

0|0
    0|0
  • You should really move on. She has a boyfriend already.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes