Pulled away. Now what?

My boyfriend of 4 months has expressed every now and again that he's freaked out by how quickly we developed a relationship. He's now pulled away. Contact has gone from everyday (his initiation) to taking hours to respond to a text. He's freaked. I get it.

My question is what do I do now? I don't have a problem with taking some distance. I'm even open to us seeing other people. But he won't talk about what is going on, so I have no way of broaching it.

What should I do? Stop contacting him and wait for him to make that move? Move on, he's not interested?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• from reading your other posts,especially him introducing you as a friend to another chick,he is immature and not ready for a relationship...let him go,move on,he ain't as interested as you r

• Good point. The intro as a friend worked out once he got it through his thick man skull it means different things to us. But this does seem to be a pattern.