Pulled away. Now what?

My boyfriend of 4 months has expressed every now and again that he's freaked out by how quickly we developed a relationship. He's now pulled away. Contact has gone from everyday (his initiation) to taking hours to respond to a text. He's freaked. I get it.

My question is what do I do now? I don't have a problem with taking some distance. I'm even open to us seeing other people. But he won't talk about what is going on, so I have no way of broaching it.

What should I do? Stop contacting him and wait for him to make that move? Move on, he's not interested?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• from reading your other posts,especially him introducing you as a friend to another chick,he is immature and not ready for a relationship...let him go,move on,he ain't as interested as you r

2|0
    0|0
    • Good point. The intro as a friend worked out once he got it through his thick man skull it means different things to us. But this does seem to be a pattern.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You should just wait for him to make the first move.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• give him space, he will snap out of it soon... and if not then tell him you need to talk

0|0
    0|0
  • I had this problem, and I'm just going to say it absolutely won't end well. Stop contacting him immediately.

2|0
    0|0
    • Ha, you called it. He JUST sent me a we-need-to-talk text.

• Don't let him sweet talk you back. Unless this guy does a lot to earn you back I would say either friend zone him or completely drop him. Most likely he will still continue treating you like crap and ignore your text/calls, or he will eventually. He sounds like bad news. You don't deserve that kind of treatment. I wish girls would stop putting up with that kind of behavior.

Recommended myTakes