She just stop talking to me...? But why?

I have a girlfriend and she has a boyfriend. Yes we hang out and no we don't cheat on our significant other. I enjoy hanging with her but I develop some strong feelings for her that I WILL not pursue because that's just childish. We're just friends and we had a past before we had a partner we used to hang and make out but one thing led to another and we stop talking for 2 years(didn't really got to know her) Now she came back to my life and we been talking for 3 months and we hang out. One night we had the most amazing time together! I never had so much fun with her in years (we were at the bar we behaved of course) and I knew she was really happy 2(spent 7 hours together talking). we talk about it the next day laughing and what not. But all of sudden she just stop texting me back.. and then just flat out ignores me.. why? I enjoyed her friendship.. what did I do wrong?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You're cheating emotional cheating , I don't believe that exes should be hanging together anyway . Once you're an ex I leave that in the past . The things you're doing with your ex you should be doing with your girl .

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• She realized she has feelings for you, too, and she's worried about being disloyal to her boyfriend. Let it go. If it's meant to be, she'll drop the boyfriend and you'll get a call you didn't expect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, you both don't have self-respect.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a girlfriend, that has a boyfriend but you don't cheat? Really because that sounds like cheating.. She probably ignores you because she puts her boyfriend before you. Yup, I've done it before.. to a guy that truly cared. Anyways, that's what probably happened she is to busy with him so she dropped you. Good luck she will come back when she is single

0|0
    0|1
    • No I have a girlfriend AND THE Girl I hang out with has a boyfriend. We don't kiss or even touch we just talk , and enjoy each others company.

• and now she is consumed by her boyfriend.. let it go

• Your right.

What Guys Said 2

• Girls and boys can't be friends especially if one finds the other person remotely attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems she has just gotten busy, or she doesn't want you to get the wrong message.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes