He cheated on me after months of being together what does this prove?

he just now accepted my relationship invitation after 6 months of being together and he quickly took it off public view and to view the status only on his page so others would not see it...turns out he only was using me for me to take care of him he only has feelings for his ex I thought relationship statuses on Facebook proved everything was true?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• um Facebook means nothing you can't base how much someone loves you off of Facebook. Like think about it that its ridiculous I have a FB and I'm crazy about my boyfriend but I don't have pictures up of him all over my page. Not because I don't love him or I'm trying to keep him hidden its just I feel that I don't have to post pics on FB all the time to proclaim my love for him. Because FB is nothing FB is there for people to get attention, brag, be noisy, start drama..im sure Relationships wouldn't have as much drama if there was no FB.

0|0
    0|0
    • ya I foudn text messages from his ex and him in his phone while he was in the bathroom and he said all I wanted from me was to take care of him and give him money he said as young as I am I should have known that

• yea he is a piece of sh*t! throw him away

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Did you post yesterday about him not wanting to make your relationship FB official? (I saw a similar question about a girls boyfriend not wanting to accept the relationship request or something)

Sorry that happened, it always sucks to fall for someone just to have them betray you and hurt you. Just shake it off and move on to the next one! :)

0|0
    0|0
    • he accepted it but hid it from the public view so when you go on his page you can only see it there

• Don't beat yourself up over what happened, stay positive and forget aboot him.

• FB relationships prove nothing. If he cheats on you, you should just break it off with him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Relationship statuses prove nothing, they just show the public that you're taken.

If he's cheated on you then he's not worth your time. He's in love with his ex too. You need to move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • What does this prove? You really need to ask this honey? OK then...HE DOES NOT LOVE YOU! Guys that love you treat you with respect and most certainly do not cheat on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • i told you yesterday he was hiding things and that was a big red flag,Facebook is a front,his actions is what proves everything

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes