He cheated on me after months of being together what does this prove?

he just now accepted my relationship invitation after 6 months of being together and he quickly took it off public view and to view the status only on his page so others would not see it...turns out he only was using me for me to take care of him he only has feelings for his ex I thought relationship statuses on Facebook proved everything was true?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• um Facebook means nothing you can't base how much someone loves you off of Facebook. Like think about it that its ridiculous I have a FB and I'm crazy about my boyfriend but I don't have pictures up of him all over my page. Not because I don't love him or I'm trying to keep him hidden its just I feel that I don't have to post pics on FB all the time to proclaim my love for him. Because FB is nothing FB is there for people to get attention, brag, be noisy, start drama..im sure Relationships wouldn't have as much drama if there was no FB.

• ya I foudn text messages from his ex and him in his phone while he was in the bathroom and he said all I wanted from me was to take care of him and give him money he said as young as I am I should have known that

• yea he is a piece of sh*t! throw him away