Wants to move in with me but doesn't want to really help with the bills?

In the begging he would talk about us getting a place together. Now he is saying he is going to move in with me. And my name is just going to be on the the lease I said to him what you don't want to be on the lease so you can leave if you wanted too. He says no baby I want it to be your place. I said well if you move in you going to have to help me with the bill he said I ll try cause I have other bills I have to pay to. And personally that sounds like a bunch of bs to me. he has his phone bill, car insurance and he has to pay for storage too for his stuff. but his stuff will come out of storage obviously and I have a phone bill and car insurance too. When I mention looking at places now he doesn't say much

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't live with him if he didn't help pay the bills.

• yea its not going down I mean he didn't say he wouldn't but he was like oh ima try to help but I have bills to..and so I do too e has a good job and two company cars I told him that if he wanted he could start looking and I can move in with him. Also that way he has to pay his rent.

• Good idea.