Wants to move in with me but doesn't want to really help with the bills?

In the begging he would talk about us getting a place together. Now he is saying he is going to move in with me. And my name is just going to be on the the lease I said to him what you don't want to be on the lease so you can leave if you wanted too. He says no baby I want it to be your place. I said well if you move in you going to have to help me with the bill he said I ll try cause I have other bills I have to pay to. And personally that sounds like a bunch of bs to me. he has his phone bill, car insurance and he has to pay for storage too for his stuff. but his stuff will come out of storage obviously and I have a phone bill and car insurance too. When I mention looking at places now he doesn't say much

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't live with him if he didn't help pay the bills.

2|0
    0|0
    • yea its not going down I mean he didn't say he wouldn't but he was like oh ima try to help but I have bills to..and so I do too e has a good job and two company cars I told him that if he wanted he could start looking and I can move in with him. Also that way he has to pay his rent.

• Good idea.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• he don't wanna pay for it, his broke ass bitch. Don't even move in together if it ain't serious.

0|0
    0|0
    • im serious he says he is serious but I'm not trying to rush and have him move in and he gets there and is this is to serious. I told him today that he can start looking for his own place and I can move in with him that way he has to pay his rent.

• Don't move in together. He won't even pay.

1|0
    0|0
    • yea that's what I'm worried about...

• Tell him to stop begging.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol I meant beginning I was typing so quick

• Show All
    • Atta girl! Don't put up with that :)

• lol thanks

What Girls Said 3

• dont do it,he sounds like he is trying to get a free ride and no commitment on his end,besides if the apt finds out you risk eviction.

1|0
    0|0
    • yea before I get a place I'm tell him he has to be on the lease and willing to pay half of the rent if he acts like he doesn't want to ima tell him until he does he can only come and visit he can't stay all the time..he is going to be mad. But its my first place I want to have good memories on my walls not bad ones.

• allowing him to spend the night will only keep him there long periods of time

• true but I don't plan to break up with him so I'm not going to not have him over

• you are crazy as hell if you let him move in with you. you are crazy as hell if you even let him know where you're moving to!

1|0
    0|0
    • yea I'm thinking telling him no but he can come over and spend the night if he wants cause I think its so selfish and greedy.

• Don't let him move in sounds like a user to me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes