Why do guys act like this?

I'm kind of thinking he's not interested. Anymore.

We both don't talk to each other but a few months ago I found out he liked me (his friend told me) but was to scared to make the first move and talk to me. I am to shy to make the first move to..

Well yesterday he made eye contact with me for 5 seconds will holding the door open waiting for me to grab the door.. A few minutes later I felt his eyes on me until we were dismissed to go to our classes. I'm to scared to look at him and make eye contact with him I'm SO shy. And later that day he sat by me on the bus because I was the only open seat left and he said "hey" and then I said "hey" but that was that.. Meaning we were quiet the rest of the way home.

But today he didn't seem to look at me or talk to me at all. It's like he forgot my existence. I wish I could hit to him I was interested but how? And why do guys seem interested one day and then not the next?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• He's really interested. It must be that he's losing hope because of his shyness.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE