My ex is losing his way

My ex and I didn't date for very long, but it was an intense relationship. I fell in love with him, and I broke it off because I found out he was running drug errands for his friends to make money while he was going to school at UCLA. We broke up almost 2 months ago

We had met online and his profile was relaxed- his screenname was a reference to a Bob Marley song, it said he was looking to date but nothing serious and his headlines were mostly song lyrics.

Now, he is back online (as am I). His screenname is now "driven by anger" his looking for is "not seeking a relationship or commitment of any kind" and his headline is "living the trife life" (trife meaning life of poverty and crime). The song that references is quite violent and scary.

I don't hate him and I don't really have anger towards him. I do care about him, and I hate to think of him doing this to himself and messing things up for himself. I've had two dreams in the last month or so where h is sad and asking for help- so obviously it comes across my mind.

I don't want him back at all, but on a personal level I am concerned for him. I don't want him to be angry or sad. I really only want the best for him.

I guess I just want some advice on this.

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, if he had the ability to make you fall in love with him, then he is a good man.

I think you have heard one of these phrases "There are good men in this world, its just that some of us doing end up doing well".

Just leave him be, you will most likely cause more harm than good. I was in your ex's place once, except I was probably dealing more hardcore drugs. Like shipping and receive steroid packages, receiving gun parts-assembling it and shipping it, baking cocaine, ect.. I was doing SOOO well, until my ex called the HR rehab; which in turn called the police and then I served my time..

But its your pick really, sometimes our right intentions can cause the wrong actions.

• Thank you for such a clear answer and I like that you spoke with experience.