Why is she acting like this?

A couple of days ago I posted a question about handling a "break"(Might have to copy and paste link as I am not level 4 yet):

girlsaskguys.com/Break-Up-Questions/836724-how-to-handle-a-break-with-my-girlfriend.html

Read that first before reading the second part of this.

I know she is stressed and everything and she thinks I'm getting a little annoying. I know we can't really see each other as much as she wants(Part of the stress), But she's acting like she hates me. I texted her yesterday for the first time in a couple days during my work break and this is the response I get:

I called her no answer. Waited five minutes called again. No answer. Then I texted her.

Me: You busy?

Her: Obviously

Me: Oh okay you never answered my question last night were on good terms right?

Her: Does it matter. I'm busy . Don't text back

Me: You aren't mad at me are you?

Her: No I am Stop F***ing txting me

Me: Wow alright. It won't be a problem anymore. Goodbye.

Her: I was eating dinner with my family so stop. Now I'm with friends leave me alone.

Me: Like I said it won't be a problem anymore.

And I haven't talked to her since, and to be honest I'm mad at her now.

What would you recommend as a course of action? Should I give her more time alone? I know she loves me so why is she being like this? All and any help would be greatly appreciated.
Updates:
She just called me and she seemed happy to talk to me. I don't know thought I'm still kinda mad at her.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Why would you allow her to treat you that way on text? She seems like she is wearing the pants in this whole thing. I am not being mean, but people only treat you the way you allow them to...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes