Why is my ex acting like a this?

long story lol So I dated this guy for a year and a half and we were in a intense deep relationship. We were very much in love and I told him things that I've never told anyone, he was my first time and we were geniunely happy. he was a great guy. Then all of a sudden he started acting like a complete jerk and started talking to this other girl on the side. out of the heat of the moment I broke up with him. I regret it and we tried to work it out but I wouldn't accept him back until he chose between me and the other girl. it worked for a few months but he was still talking to the other girl so I ended it for good

its been 5 months since the break up and my ex is a complete A** to me! he spreads nasty rumors about me and a lot of my friends stopped talking to me because of him. he is total player and talks to all these girls and yet he is still focused on me and making me look bad. like whenever a guy tries to talk to me he says all this bad stuff about me to make me look like a slut. its terrible and it hurts so bad because I know I still have love for him even though he is a jerk. I never talk about him or retaliate back, and I try and act like I don't care. its hard to keep a thick skin sometimes. which makes it even worst is that we are still in high school so people act so immature and they egg it on. I'm completley miserable :(

14

Most Helpful Guy

• wow. It sounds he wants to ruin your reputation. My advice: rise above it and become a better person in the process. Forgive yourself (it may be the hardest thing to do) and then forgive him. It sounds ridiculous but you will never truly move on until you have done so. Please don't blame yourself there are good guys out there. He is the one that lost so you should be excited you have moved on. What is true is you know who you really are and that is all that matters. Who knows? That special someone will come along and see what you see inside yourself. Keep believing and never give up.

• i think besides all the heartache I've learned who I am and who will be there for me. and it showed me how strong I am. thanks for the words of inspiration! I appreciate it :)

• you're welcome miss. If you know who you are you will expect better from the next guy. Trust me.