He broke up with me after seeing my pictures with another guy. Do you think my ex will come back?

My boyfriend and I have been having problems and he broke up with me after seeing my pictures with another guy. We've been dating for 2.5yrs. I really love him

21

Most Helpful Girl

• if he still value all your memories with him, he'll come back. Just give him time, like give him 2 weeks to realize everything, if he never contacted you then stop hoping. Move on, keep busy.. Sometimes guys was so hard to read, they can't accept everything because of pride. we girls are so emotional, but I advice you to choose to be happy, it's hard to recover yes. But you had no choice, enjoy your life with out him, spend time with your family or friends. Because if he really loves you he would choose to love and forget..