He broke up with me after seeing my pictures with another guy. Do you think my ex will come back?

My boyfriend and I have been having problems and he broke up with me after seeing my pictures with another guy. We've been dating for 2.5yrs. I really love him

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• if he still value all your memories with him, he'll come back. Just give him time, like give him 2 weeks to realize everything, if he never contacted you then stop hoping. Move on, keep busy.. Sometimes guys was so hard to read, they can't accept everything because of pride. we girls are so emotional, but I advice you to choose to be happy, it's hard to recover yes. But you had no choice, enjoy your life with out him, spend time with your family or friends. Because if he really loves you he would choose to love and forget..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He will come back if you put down all your pictures with the guy, and assure him that you're not seeing the guy at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• With just that information, nobody except your boyfriend knows if he'll come back.

Maybe he's too offended of those pictures, maybe he needs time to cool down. Tell him about those pictures and what they mean (hopefully nothing, expressing feelings for the other guy wouldn't be a good idea in your plan of getting him back).

Call him or get over to his place and talk things through.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes