Ex boyfriend texting me all of a sudden?

So my ex broke up with me a couple months ago, saying he still really liked me but didn't want to be in a relationship right now because he wasn't emotionally mature enough, and didn't want to lose control physically. He then rebounded with a few girls a few weeks later and ironically hooked up with them. I never initiate contact with him, but he always initiates contact with me. I know that he isn't dating anyone at the moment and I know he didn't break up with me because he was interested in someone else. At prom I went with another guy and grinded with him and my ex was staring at us the whole time and when I went to get a drink my ex introduced himself to my date. Later I heard from one of my ex's friends that he was mad about me grinding with him, so mad he wouldn't go to an after party with us that he was planning on goign to. Also my ex has been teasing me a lot lately like tapping on my shoulder a few times then walking away, and when he saw me walking over to the other side of the cafeteria, he got up and followed me then he jsut walked past me. In class hell doing things like grab my waist, put his hand on my shoulder, or tap my nose. He texted me just the other day something random that went like "Hey good news!" and when I said what, he told me that one of his textbooks came in and then double texted me when I didn't respond and we just talked about school for a while and then I stopped texting him; he would always say "ahhaha" or "lol" in every text. He won't tell his friends that talk to me anything that's going on so they don't know what he's doing. And he tells people different things, like right after we broke up he said he didn't want anything to do with me but he also told someone he just wanted to start over because he lieks me a lot and always screws up his relationships. Why would he hook up with girls, then act interested in me?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a jerk, that's why. You shouldn't be concerned what his reactions to you now. You should just go the guy you like.