I moved on and my ex came over trying to shoot the guy I date now :( what to do?

i moved on from my ex of 7 years...he left me for a 18year old and she moved in with him knowing he's 23 years old and he kept pushing me away and using her as a tool to keep me away until he's ready to talk to me knowing he felt another way..after so many tries...cries and heartache I put in trying to bring things back together I started talking to to other guys and moved on...my ex did not think I could move on because he been in that relationship for 6 months only to make me jealous and push me away...i have my own car and home and in school...that 18 year old girl my ex talk to has none of that she's dependent on him...i date this guy now who I been talking to as a friend and when my ex found out he came over and pulled a gun on him now the guy is afraid of talking to me again what to do?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• This guy sounds like a creep. I know I have issues telling my ex off if she does something bad, but this is just horrible.

If you've moved on, or are trying to, he should be giving you the space you need to grow as a person, not aim a gun at your new boyfriend.

Call the police and be happy with this new guy. Even if you felt like you had a great relationship with this old guy in the past, he doesn't like sound he's worth losing this new fellow over. There's a 99.99% guarantee that you won't regret it, even if that means going through the court system. You deserve to be happy, and you shouldn't let your ex, who clearly doesn't know what he wants, to drag you down with him.