Says we can't be together because she still loves her ex and doesn't want to hurt me. What should I do?

So there's this girl that I recently met through a mutual friend and she's wonderful and I think I'm falling for her.i have known her for about a month and we text all the time. She about a month out of a 3 year relationship and isn't over her ex. We have kissed and she was wanting to have sex with me. (Friend accidentally c-blocked me by walking in to use the bathroom and getting in argument with his gf.) We eventually just cuddled and she was comfortable enough with me to sleep without any panties on. (There was some alcohol involved.) She came over the next night and I decided to come clean to her about how I felt. She said that she still loves her ex and if she was to date me she would end up hurting me. She then admitted to me that she thinks I'm cute, attractive etc. So it seems likes she genuinely cares about me. I really like everything about this girl. Does she like me or is she just trying to let me off easy? Should I try an wait it out for her to get over her ex? What is your guys take on this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She likes you but her feelings for her ex are stronger. You just need to move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• It sounds like she likes you, but she is pretty fresh out of a long term relationship. It's not a bad idea for her to wait until she's over him.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you should move on because its definitely not one of the sitautions that would lead you into heart through her pants!

0|0
    0|0
  • You should just find someone else. She's not ready to be in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Cut your losses and move on. Seriously, life doesn't wait and neither does love. Put yourself back out there and find a new love interest. If one doesn't come along or one does and you end up breaking it off and then your old flame finds herself unattached, by all means, have at it, but do not limit yourself solely to her. That's self inflicted torment.

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems that she just want to use you for sex, and you really can't get into a relationship with her because she's still not over her ex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes