Girls do you think this girl wants something serious?

This girl I dated (we're mid 20s) hasn't had a serious relationship in 5 years and the breakup was really bad (guy cheated on her). I use to date this girl for about a month. We got along great and were affectionate (locking arms, she was laying her head on my shoulder, she tells her friends/family about me, etc. At one point, we stopped dating and talking to each other for about a week. (we kissed, she said she felt no spark so I walked away, she gave me the "we're just friends" speech). Then, we started talking again and stayed as friends. Since then, the friendship has grown stronger and closer. I've gone to her place and met her brothers. We've cooked together, watched TV together, etc. In fact, she mentions how she's thought about me sleeping over her place or vice versa. She says it's just a thought and not something that's always on her mind. Yet, about a week later, I end up staying the night over her place. We cuddle; she randomly touches my stomach, chest and caresses my face as well. The next morning she tells me she is really happy she met me. About 2 weeks ago, we go out to eat dinner. She tells me how she’s told two of her friends every single detail of what’s happened between us so far. She says that they are looking out for me and afraid I will get hurt. I drive her back home but I don't make a move at the end of the night because "we're just friends". Next few days, she asks about my day (never happened before) and even wanted to sleep over one night (didn't happen). Last week we go out to dinner again and I drive her back home again. We end up making out in the car. She says at one point that she felt 'no spark' again when we kissed. She says she isn't where I'm at. She remembers about this guy friend of hers who liked her as well but she didn't feel the same way about. In the end, he left her. This really upset her. She starts to cry so I console her and hug her. afterward, I tell her that I'm not going anywhere and that I like & care about her a lot. I take her back to her place. We kiss good night. She asks for some space and I say OK. Two days later, she starts talking to me again and calls me each night after that. This past weekend, I go visit her and we end up getting a room together because it is too late to drive back home. That morning, she tells me she had a dream of her 'violating' me. We spend the day together and we are affectionate again. We end up taking a nap together and spoon. We make out and we end up messing around. This continues for hours. We go to sleep. The next morning, we make out and wrestle around for a bit. On the car ride back we are talking about family and other things. Randomly though, she asks me if "i see us as an item". I tell her "to me it feels like we are dating again". She says that "we should stop kissing then". The tempo dies down the rest of the car ride. When I drop her off home she thanks me for an ‘interesting’ weekend. Does she have feelings or want something serious?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• She likes you and from what I've gathered it can be one of two things. one she's single & lonely so she needs some type of attention. 2 she's been hurt therefore her trust factor has taken a toll. So she's making up excuses as to why the two of you can't go any further. Which I'm sure she might want because if she didn't feel any kind of "spark" she wouldn't keep doing it & letting it go further than kissing. Now what 'you' should do all depends on what you want from her. If your content with the back & forth thing that the two of you have then let it ride. Enjoy what she's willing to give if she wants to play that game. You ain't got no worries "In my Little Wayne voice". Now if you do want more, tell her. Don't let her play with you because its not right & you deserve better. If she's not willing to budge on it but willing to keep playing with you then you should be willing to walk the f**k away. Look somewhere else & find someone who won't play games.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Funny, I was thinking it's a little of both. She and I talked about hanging out tomorrow before messing around this past weekend. I hit her up today to see if she was still interested in going. She oddly says she has to make up hours at work and can't go (all said in a flat manner). Any idea why she would back act this way?