Why did he stare at me like that?

I saw the guy I like but then I looked away at a normal pace. While I glanced at my side and continue walking, I saw him following me with his eyes to wherever I moved at. His head tilting at the same time. He knew I liked him last semester but nothing happen between us, When I do try to get his attention in return he gives it back by staring, but this semester I've put everything on stop because nothing happen. Heck, I don't even know if he still thinks I like him.Anyways, he made it SO OBVIOUS he was looking moving his head as he stared when I walked right pass him as if eh wanted me to know. I don't know why would eh do this? wouldn't he look away if eh thought I was ugly and ignore me to not give me the wrong impression by staring? I know ima very pretty girl so I don't know what the deal is

04

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he is just really shy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • he wasn't shy to gesture me to come over to hand me the id I lost. he makes no sense -.-

• Sometimes a guy can be shy, but still work up the nerve to talk to the girl when there is a need. But to talk to her just because he wants to is another matter.