Should I believe others and leave him or should I believe him? please help

he used me completely...people kept telling me I was a rebound girl but I believed him when he said people were lying and that he was over his ex girlfriend. his ex girlfriend and him been together 6 years maybe more. he told me that she wasn't nothing to him and so on. all this time he used me for my money and as a rebound. every time the girl text he talk back to her he even call her making it seem like when she text him she talks to herself and she just even harrassing him but he called her when he was at work after he just had me to answer the phone yesterday and he took the phone and didn't let me call back or anything...he accepted my relationship request on Facebook but he hid it from public eye but you have to go on his page to see our relationship status because don't nobody know...idk what to believe...its like his ex is gonna be the key for our breakup I knew he didn't stop talking to her he even stopped taking me out...he don't text her in front of me at all anymore nor call he wait until he leaves to do it and the girl knows about me and I know about her and people such as my friends telling me he just using me because I'm young (18) and he's 23 years old and see I'm fresh out of high school...he even go to see he

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry, hate to be blunt (actually I love it) but it doesn't take a detective to realize that he's cheating. He's probably just taking advantage of you. And don't fall into one of those "but I love you you're the special one" traps cause that's bullsh*t. You should know he's cheating, and maybe you do. But still. Welcome to life.

• we took pictures together and he didn't even like them