Jealousy It isn't our kid

My husband we met when we were kids and we became a couple a few years later. Well eventually we ended. years passed by about 7 years and we got back together. Turns out he had a kid 2 years after we stopped talking. I can't get over it that he had a kid with someone else I had wished he had only had kids with me but obv it didn't turn out that way. He didn't plan on having a kid it just turned out to be. Well I am super jealous and hurt that he had a kid with someone else, I have a hard time accepting it and get really emotional when I hear him talking to his kid. I feel like crying every time I remember he has a kid when he talks to his son. I know I shouldn't because it didn't happen when we were together but what can I do to stop these feeling of jealousy and hurt? Is anyone else going through this how do you feel? I know I should be happy that he is a wonderful dad and I am but It makes me upset that he didn't have the kid with me. Why do I feel like this? I wish I didn't and could get passed it. I thought I had finally accepted it and didn't get emotional anymore but it happened again. I have spoken to him and he says I shouldn't get upset that it is in the past and we have to live the future

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really can't accept it, you should just find another guy.

That's part of life. There are unexpected things that happen if you turn your eyes away.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Your feelings are perfectly understandle. Its okay.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It would be hard to raise someone else's kid, especially if the two of you had history BEFORE the child was conceived and then you get back together. It would probably be a deal breaker for me. If I hadn't known he even existed when he had a kid, it might be better but I'm just not sure. This might just be more than you can handle, which would be totally acceptable.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes