Jealousy It isn't our kid

My husband we met when we were kids and we became a couple a few years later. Well eventually we ended. years passed by about 7 years and we got back together. Turns out he had a kid 2 years after we stopped talking. I can't get over it that he had a kid with someone else I had wished he had only had kids with me but obv it didn't turn out that way. He didn't plan on having a kid it just turned out to be. Well I am super jealous and hurt that he had a kid with someone else, I have a hard time accepting it and get really emotional when I hear him talking to his kid. I feel like crying every time I remember he has a kid when he talks to his son. I know I shouldn't because it didn't happen when we were together but what can I do to stop these feeling of jealousy and hurt? Is anyone else going through this how do you feel? I know I should be happy that he is a wonderful dad and I am but It makes me upset that he didn't have the kid with me. Why do I feel like this? I wish I didn't and could get passed it. I thought I had finally accepted it and didn't get emotional anymore but it happened again. I have spoken to him and he says I shouldn't get upset that it is in the past and we have to live the future

12

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really can't accept it, you should just find another guy.

That's part of life. There are unexpected things that happen if you turn your eyes away.