Should I wait or do it?

Me and this guy like each other and we are moving very slow and I'm OK with it.but if it gets to the point where we are starting to get serious and go out,I don't want to have sex I want to wait.im not a virgin anymore but I want to wait until I get married.if he ever tries to move to that path should I tell him I want to wait or just go for it and would he move on if he can't get any?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should say that you're waiting for marriage.

If he'll not accept it, find another guy. You should hold on to your principle.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Dont wait untill marrige,because there is a chanse to lose him.he will move on and you are at begining.today its hard to find someone who understand you completly,to lose that because of sex..to guys sex matters,it is not crucial ,but one of most important things in relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • You should tell him BEFORE you get to that point where you're both horny and pushing the physical boundaries. Do not wait to talk to him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• What's the point of waiting till you get married if you are no longer a virgin? Nowadays, I don't think you will be able to have a serious relationship if you don't have sex with the guy. Guys won't understand your point of view on this subject. They might also cheat on you if you don't have sex with them. It's better if you don't wait until you get married.

0|0
    0|0
  • tell him before and. don't wait till the last minute.

nd why are you asking us if you should just go for it. when you already said you're waiting.

first of all figure out concretely what YOU intend to do. how hell react is secondary. and no one here can tell you if hell move on or not. he might. so what . it has nothing to do with your plans. if they are your plans.

you don't go changing a decision because someone sees things differently. you only change if its how you see things.

if you're waiting you're waiting. if he leaves , he leaves.

dont wait under the stipulation that he stays.

if you're waiting, then wait.

and TEL HIM. as soon as you guys are in an ctual relationship. because most people equate sex with a relationship-as a major part of it. he's going to take it much better if you tell him before he's in the moment.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes