Should I get back with my ex?

he cheated on me when we were together. twice. we started talking 2 months ago again..and he tries kissing me.. he says he's really sorry about what happened. He says he's in love with me..and he cried in front of me for the first time. telling me how he feels and how much he regrets it..i kind of believe him..but I don't know..should I get back together with him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheats and comes running back to kiss you? err.. sorry I mean to explain how sorry he feels. He's probably gonna try using you again like he did the other two - and it's not a very crafty way to do it cause he's targeting a woman's innate desire to nurture. You don't need to believe his empty woes - he made his grave. If you really feel sorry for him and want to make ammends, do it as friends and help him learn the hard way why to never f*** over someone you care about - that you lose them romantically for ever.

~ ArtistBBoy

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• He cheated, shows he has no respect for you.

Forget about all of that other bullsh*t, and say no.

Find someone else who cares about you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he cheated, the answer is always 'no'.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Fogive and forget is the best move.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't get back with him. Cheaters don't change at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Oooh if he cheated, I definitely wouldn't get back together with him, especially if he did it twice. There is someone else out there who will be loyal to you. Please don't do it. You need to cut him out of your life so he doesn't hurt you again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes